Available LLLL.IN

IT.com
Thanks Ace - any stats as to percentage registered? rate at which they are being registered?

Interesting stats. I like all the charts - very helpful, thanks.

You said:
historically the LLLL.com buyout occurred sometime in 2007.

I think that the buyout may have then subsequently ended in around 2009 and re-occurred in 2013 (going from memory, so dates may not be exact). So the buyout occurred much later than that.

I think even years before the initial buyout, CVCV.com's were bought out as they have always been popular terms.

Interesting stats. I like all the charts - very helpful, thanks.

You said:

I think that the buyout may have then subsequently ended in around 2009 and re-occurred in 2013 (going from memory, so dates may not be exact). So the buyout occurred much later than that.

I think even years before the initial buyout, CVCV.com's were bought out as they have always been popular terms.

You are correct, the LLLL.COM buyout did not last , the reason I bring this up was that it took so long even fpr .COM to have a buyout and to expect .in to better .COM is just being plain stupid or naive. During the NamesCon this year, I briefly talked with another domainer who was looking at .in with contempt and just to sound too pompous inquired that if there was a LLLL.IN buyout.

I actually saw something on this the other day at a site that I was pretty sure was trying to scam, so I have a little weary feeling whenever I see that. I think that this is a risk with some of these new domains.

whois

Back